Export Marketing & Investment Assistance Scheme (EMIA) – National Pavilions
The Export Marketing and Investment Assistance (EMIA) scheme develops export markets for South African products and services and to recruit new foreign direct investment into the country.
South African Companies can be part of a number of international trade shows and the dti helps South African companies to be part of these pavilions by providing assistance. Submit your application for financial assistance to participate in the pavilions, in time!
- Havana, Cuba (October/November 2012) All sectors (Closing date: 30 April 2012)
- Shanghai, China (November 2012) Wine and fine foods (Closing date: 14 May 2012)
- Mumbai, India (November 2012) Wine and fine foods (Closing date:14 May 2012)
- New Dehli, India (November 2012) Crafts and design (Closing date: 14 May 2012)
- Paris, France (November 2012) Tooling products, metals, castings, automotive components, plastics, electronics (Closing date: 15 May 2012)
- Abuja, Nigeria (December 2012) Electrotechnical (Closing date: 28 May 2012)
- Frankfurt, Germany (February 2013) Crafts and design (Closing date: 10 August 2012)
- Dubai, UAE (February 2013) All agro-processing products except meat and wine (Closing date: 20 August 2012)
- Hannover, Germany (March 2013) ICT components and electronics (Closing date: 5 September 2012)